However much skiing you have done, we believe everyone can benefit from a pointer or two! Whether you are a seasoned expert, a blues-cruiser or an absolute beginner, there is great tuition available to help you maximise your precious time in the mountains and take your skiing to the next level.
We would be delighted to advise you on the most suitable ski school for your group’s requirements, whether it is one-off refresher lesson, group lessons, a performance clinic or an off-piste adventure!
It is best to reserve ski lessons well in advance (especially for the school holiday weeks.) We have chosen our ski schools based on the quality of their coaches and the overall service that they offer.
- New Generation skinewgen.com – English-speaking instructors, private and group coaching, with a maximum of 8 in a group.
- The Ski School skischool-lesmenuires.com– English-speaking instructors, group lessons, off-piste and snow shoeing.
- Marmalade skimarmalade.com – Fully qualified and British instructors, great for private lessons and performance clinics
- Sweet Snowsports sweetsnowsports.co.uk – Fully qualified English speaking instructors, great for private and performance coaching
We can also arrange lessons through the French ski school:
- ESF esf-lesmenuires.com/ski-school-menuires/saint-martin-de-belleville – French and English-speaking instructors, huge range of group lessons and kindergarten for our smallest guests!
We recommend using Intersport for all of your ski equipment hire. We believe that Olivier and his team offer the best service in St Martin, the perfect location right by the bottom of the St Martin 1 gondola and are open all day in case you need to tweek anything after a run or two!
Intersport also offer snow shoes, cross-country skiing and ski touring equipment for rental.
To ensure that all of the kit you would like is available, we ask for your details in advance when you log in to our booking system – this also minimises time spent in the hire shop when you arrive in St Martin!