The prices above are for adults and include all services outlined in this website and are subject to booking terms and conditions.
Read about what’s included in the price of our chalet holidays by clicking here.
We have discounts available for returning guests as well as children aged 2-12 and infants (under 2).
How to Book:
1) Get in touch with your dates and party numbers: email@example.com or call us: +44 (0) 207 1646082
2) We’ll discuss your needs and find the best chalet holiday for your group
3) We can ‘hold’ a chalet for 48 hours to give you time to discuss with the rest of your party
4) When you’re ready to go ahead, reserve your holiday with a deposit of 30%
5) The balance is due 10 weeks before your arrival in the chalet
Want to read some reviews before you book? We have 5 stars on tripadvisor…
Notes on pricing: Price for the whole chalet, where shown, is the price for 12 people in Chalet de la Lune, 10 people in Chalet Polaris and 10 people in Chalet des Anges, regardless of age. For numbers exceeding this occupancy, there is an additional payment required. Prices above are based on two adults sharing. Empty beds are subject to a sole occupancy charge. Please do get in touch for further information.
Enquire now! Please use the form below for a quote, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you like to talk to a real person? We totally understand: call us on +44 (0) 207 1646082.
Terms and Conditions
Download a copy here.
- These booking conditions form part of your contract with Talini Limited (trading as Ski Talini) of Colt Hill House, Odiham, Hook, Hampshire RG29 1AL
- The person who signs the booking form is liable for that booking, even if other names appear on the form.
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% of booking price per bed is required on booking to secure your booking. This must be paid in £ Sterling. The booking is not deemed to exist until the funds, or credit card payment has reached our bank account, when your booking becomes secure.
- Confirmation of your booking and of receipt of deposit will be via email unless otherwise requested.
- Full payment is due 10 weeks prior to your arrival in resort (or on booking for all bookings made less than 10 weeks prior to your arrival). This must be paid in £ Sterling by bank transfer or cheque payable to Talini Ltd, Colt Hill House, Odiham, Hook, Hampshire RG29 1AL immediately on receipt of notice of payment being due.
- If full payment is not received within 7 days of notice of payment being due, the booking will be cancelled and you will loose your deposit
- The chalet must be booked in full. All beds in the chalet must be paid for, even when booking for a group less than the chalets occupancy. On occasion it may be possible to book individual rooms in a chalet – this remains at our discretion and depends on dates of travel and other bookings, please enquire for full details.
- Children discounts:
i. Children <12 years in own room have a 10% reduction in pp price
ii. Children <2 years pay £100 if in parents room
- Cancellation more than 10 weeks prior to departure will result in the loss of your deposit.
- Cancellation less than 10 weeks prior to departure will result in loss of full payment unless the chalet can be filled. If we are able to rent the chalet you will be refunded the equivalent of the replacement rental charge.
- Exchange rate: The prices quoted on the Ski Talini website have been costed at Euro 1.2 equals £1.00. We reserve the right to alter the cost of the holiday in case of significant fluctuations of the £ Sterling and Euro exchange markets and pass on to the customer the full increase in cost which has occurred to us as a result of it.
- Insurance: It is a condition of booking that all clients must have full holiday insurance including cancellation, medical, winter sports and third party cover. All personal belongings of the client and ski equipment hired by the client, are the sole responsibility of the client. Subject to clause 19 we accept no responsibility for loss or damage howsoever arising. We can recommend MPI Brokers as suppliers of such insurance www.mpibrokers.com
- Please treat your chalet and all Ski Talini property with care and respect. Damage by the client to the chalet, its contents and grounds must be paid for at the time of the incident. Please ensure that your insurance covers this. No items, including bathrobes and toiletries may be removed from the chalet, if they are then these must also be paid for.
- We take the security of our chalets, and of the belongings in them very seriously. However, owing to the nature of chalet holidays, the buildings may not be locked at all times. Other guests and employees will have access to the main entrance and chalet in general. You must take reasonable precautions for your own safety and belongings and we cannot accept responsibility for the loss of personal possessions during your travel period.
- The terms of your booking and any claim relating to it, the provision of services to you by Ski Talini and/or its staff and any other matter arising out of this contract or your holiday will be governed by English Law, and shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Subject to clause 19, any liability of Ski Talini will be limited to the value of any payments already received by Ski Talini from the claimant at the date of claim.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking, due to matters within our control, you will be offered a full refund.
- If we have to cancel, alter or curtail your booking due to matters beyond our control, such as force majeure – including but not limited to war, civil strife and inclement weather – we will not be able to offer a refund or accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or claim arising from this. See clause 19 for insurance.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delayed you incur whilst travelling to resort, even if this shortens your stay with us.
- Nothing in this agreement is intended to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or for loss arising from negligent misrepresentation or fraud.
- The accommodation will be held for between the dates agreed at the time of booking only. Your chalet will be available from 4pm on the agreed arrival date until 10am on the agreed departure date. Please bear this in mind when making travel arrangements.
- No pets are permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the chalets.
- The cost of your holiday includes:
- 7 nights accommodation
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
- Those services and 6 days evening meals as described on the website including catering for children and special dietary requirements when prebooked.
- The price of the holiday does not include:
- Flights or travel to and from France.
- Transfers to and from resort (although we can assist you to arrange transfers from airports and stations local to the resort)
- Holiday and medical insurance (please see condition 13)
- Lift passes
- Ski hire
- Dinner on staff day off
- Ski Talini chalets are equipped with various technologies as described on the website (such as WiFi, hot tub etc) however we cannot be held liable for any compensation or refund due to any item not working but will make every reasonable effort to restore the facility to working order as quickly as possible. This also applies to the availability of the shuttle service around St Martin – including weather, road conditions and technical issues.
- The new outdoor hot tub at Chalet de la Lune is available for guests in that chalet only and due to local restrictions it is available for use until 10pm. Guests are requested to adhere to guidelines provided in the chalet.
- We have tried to be entirely accurate will all information given, but, subject to clause 19, cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies. If there are any changes we will notify you when you book.