Christmas 2016 – Escape to the Alps
Book Chalet des Anges by the room this Christmas!
Escape to the Alps this Christmas for a truly relaxing holiday… Our peak week chalets are usually available for sole occupancy, but we have just opened Chalet des Anges by the room, meaning you can escape as a couple or small family/group. The adult price is £795pppw and the available dates are 20-27th December. Children’s discounts are available.
Chalet des Anges has 5 bedrooms and sleeps up to 12 guests (there’s a family room with bunks). You can expect seriously good festive food from your chalet chef, and with the lifts just a few metres away, it’s a great place to take children and indeed grandparents! Aside from the 600km of Three Valleys pistes, there are also lovely activities such as snowshoeing, husky rides, a torchlit descent and spa facilities.
Here are our 5 reasons to escape to the Alps this Christmas:
1) Zero turkey-related stress, no washing up and no vacuuming pine needles = treat your household chef to a day off this year.
2) Fancy Dress Skiing! The snow’s looking good already (with more to come) and skiing on Christmas Day dressed as a reindeer is a great way to work up a hunger…
3) Have a magical winter wonderland backdrop to this year’s Christmas photos. (Just make sure you hashtag #StMartindeBelleville!)
4) Skiing is the best hangover cure that anyone ever invented! Fact.
5) Invite only those you really want to spend Christmas with (bonkers Auntie Ethel won’t mind at all!)
Chalet des Anges will be sold on a first come, first served basis so click below to reserve your room: