Now recruiting for 2017-18!
We are looking for Chefs, Hosts and a Resort Manager to join our team for next winter.
Talini Chefs and Hosts create the ultimate dinner party every evening, drawing upon their restaurant experience to deliver truly amazing and interesting menus in a professional yet relaxed setting.
Our Resort Manager will assist in the day-to-day operations of the resort, making sure guests are well-looked after, the chalets are well-equipped and presented to their highest standard and ensuring that all paperwork is super organised and efficiently completed.
We’re always open to new ideas and thrive on input from our guests and our talented team. We think it’s important to give you free rein in the chalet and a generous budget to totally wow our guests.
As skiers ourselves, we recognise that you’ll want to spend plenty of time on the mountain – that’s why we offer a full Three Valley pass! See below for a typical daily routine that includes plenty of ride time…
To continue building upon our foodie reputation, our chefs produce imaginative, fine dining menus to indulge our guests’ varied tastes. Together, the chalet chef and host team serve breakfast, afternoon tea and a seriously good 3 course dinner, with canapés and cheese, 6 days a week. You’ll be organised and get a real buzz from showcasing your natural flair and creativity in one of our beautiful and well-equipped chalets with open plan kitchens. Click to see our sample menus.
Our emphasis is on dedicated but unfussy service in a relaxed, unpretentious atmosphere. By encouraging you to take the reins in your chalet, we hope that your creative flair will shine through and continue to impress our customers by offering all the little extra touches that make the difference. (See our Tripadvisor page as testimonial to our approach!)
Single and Couple applications welcomed.
- Chefs MUST have good restaurant experience and provide references
- Applicants must be fluent in English, have a UK National Insurance number, a UK bank account as well as previous UK employment and must be keen to ski or snowboard, or at least learn!
Day in the life of our chalet team
- 07h15 – Arrive at your chalet (via the bakery) to set up breakfast, and begin prep for the day
- 08h00-10h00 – serve breakfast to guests before they head off skiing, continue prep for the evening. Full hotel-style chalet clean. Leave afternoon tea laid out for guests to help themselves to.
- 11h00-17h00 – Leave your chalet and get out on the hill for the day!
- 17h00 – return to your chalet and prepare for children’s tea at 18h00 (if applicable), and set the scene in your chalet for the evening.
- 19h30 – Canapés and aperitifs
- 20h00 – Dinner service: 3 courses followed by cheese board, petit fours and coffee
What we offer
- Full 3 Valley lift pass
- Truly fantastic accommodation
- Ski equipment hire and some tuition
- Food in the chalets during work time
- Medical insurance
- Great rate of pay and bonus
- More ski time than most!
- All the benefits of working with a small company
How to apply
Please email for a full job description: email@example.com
HOSTS: Provide CV and covering letter
RESORT MANAGER: Provide CV and covering letter
CHEFS: Provide CV and a 6 day menu plan to include breakfast and afternoon tea cake as well as 4 course dinner (2 canapés, starter, main and dessert, and petit four) – feel free to pull out all the stops and wow us!