GETTING TO ST MARTIN
Once you have arranged flights to one of our local airports or stations, we can arrange your onward journey to St Martin de Belleville.
Transfers from the airport can be booked on a private or shared basis, and there is also the public bus. We will happily explain the options that you have and work out the most convenient and best value option for you. Some of the companies we use are listed below. Journey times from our nearest airports are as follows:
GENEVA: 2 hours
CHAMBERY: 1 hour 15 minutes
GRENOBLE: 2 hours
LYON: 2 hours 15 minutes
Private Minibus transfers
- Sky2Ski (www.sky2ski.com)
- Snowbird (www.snowbirdtransfers.com)
- 3 Vallee Transfers (www.3vt.co.uk)
- Mountain Rescue (www.TheMountainRescue.com)
- Altibus (www.altibus.com)
The nearest airports are:
- Chambery (104km, 1 hour 20 minutes)
- Geneva (137 km, 2 hours 15 minutes)
- Grenoble (177km, 2 hours)
- Lyon (181km, 2 hours 10 minutes)
- Moûtiers train station (20km, 30 minutes)
You might find the following websites useful for flight bookings:
- British Airways (www.ba.com)
- easyJet (www.easyjet.co.uk)
- Flybe (www.flybe.co.uk)
- Snowjet (www.snowjet.co.uk)
- Ski Flights (www.ski-flights.com)
Driving is becoming ever more popular – you arrive with as much kit as you can cram into your car and can take the journey at your own pace. Lots of guests who drive chose to stop overnight on the way so that you can arrive awake and ready to get a bonus extra day of skiing in!
Parking is free in St Martin and is available all around the village and also the large car park near the main lift.
Calais is approximately a 9 hour drive and if you use the toll roads then expect to pay a total of about €80 each way.
Try looking at the following sites for ferry and channel tunnel train information:
- P&O Ferries +44 (0) 8706 002 002 www.poferries.com
- Le Shuttle +44 (0) 8443 353 535 www.eurotunnel.com
- Norfolk Line +44 (0) 8448 475 042 www.norfolkline.com
It’s now possible to go by train straight from London right to Moûtiers, our nearest station, via Paris. (Make sure you chose Moûtiers, sometimes called Moutiers-Salins-des-Thermes, in the Savoie region, postcode 73600!) For more information follow the links below: