The following list indicates exactly what you can expect on one of Ski Talini’s chalet holidays…
Our chalets are available on a catered basis which is a little like half board – see the points below to find our exactly what that means.
If there’s something that you need that you don’t see here, please don’t hesitate to ask! We’ll happily chat through your needs when you get in touch.
If you want to read more about the amazing food our chefs create, please click here.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in one of our fabulous chalets in the heart of St Martin de Belleville
- Services of a professional chef and a host, and chalet manager
- Champagne reception
- Carefully chosen selection of wines to accompany dinner, just a glass in the bath or in front of a film!
- Hearty breakfast (with healthy options)
- Afternoon tea and homemade treats every day
- Canapés and aperitifs before dinner
- 4 course dinner on 6 nights (starter, main course, pudding and selection of local cheeses)
- Selection of wine, beers and soft drinks always available
- Private shuttles around St Martin in the mornings and evenings until dinner
- Creature comforts: Cowshed bathroom treats, bathrobes and slippers
- Unlimited WiFi access
- iPod dock, TV with DVD (also Wii Console in Chalet de la Lune)
- Games, cards, books and DVD library
- Hairdryer in every room
- Mid-week towel change
- Heated boot-rack and ski room